Thursday 27 August 2015

• Versatile Blogger Award •

Good Morning! Today I woke up to the lovely news that I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award, all thanks to the lovely Marshmallow Skye - www.marshmallowskies28.blogspot.co.uk . You should definitely check out her blog because I love reading it and it is thoroughly enjoyable. I am very surprised that I have been nominated because I haven't been in the blogging world for very long. It amazes me that people actually read my blog. Thank you all so much.


The fifteen blogs that I have decided to nominate are as follows:
















For those I have nominated, you can find the rules here - https://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/vba-rules/

             •7 Facts About Me • 

1: I am an Irish blogger! My url ( is mise Caoimhe ) means my name is Caoimhe in the Irish language.

2: I love to read. My favourite books are as follows - The Outsiders, The Great Gatsby, The Flight Of The Doves, The Fault in Our Stars and The Hunger Games trilogy.

3: My favourite album of all time is Chaos and the Calm by James Bay.

4: My ultimate favourite song is Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls.

5: This may seem strange to you but I do enjoy studying from time to time. I mean sometimes it infuriates me ( I mean, I am only human! ) but I do like writing notes and feeling like I acomplised something afterwards. 

6: I keep a journal! I haven't written in it in a while but I love it for when I need to release something that's been clinging in my mind, or, when I have an idea that I want to jot down. Writing is a huge hobby of mine and that is one of the reasons as to why I created this blog.

7: Instagram helped me discover that I am not bad at photography. It is something that I absolutely love and I use my Instagram as a platform for it. I hope to invest in a proper camera someday. As for now, I use my IPhone camera.

Those are my seven facts! Again, thank you Marshmallow Skye for nominating me and thanks to all of you for reading my blog. It makes me so happy to see that people actually take the time to read my posts and give me feedback. It means a lot to me. I can't thank you all enough.

| ♥️ thanks for reading ♥️ |







No comments:

Post a Comment