I decided to create a playlist for myself to ease the worry and stress. I made it so if I started to feel worried, I would just take my headphones out and listen to this playlist. I find that it has been working quite well and I often forget my worries for a while, whilst I listen to this playlist.
As the new academic year, or work year, is quickly approaching, I feel that this is the time of year that people feel most stressed. I decided I would share this playlist with you so that you can take a breather and calm down a little bit. Music is a great way to unwind and relax. I hope you enjoy this playlist.
• B a noBody - Soak
• The Fault in Our Stars MMXIV - Troye Sivan
• Wings - Birdy
• Tenerife Sea - Ed Sheeran
• Seaside - The Kooks
• Youth - Daughter
• Move Together - James Bay
• Yours - Ella Henderson
• 1973 ( Acoustic ) - James Blunt
• Medicine - the 1975
• Please Don't Say You Love Me - Gabrielle Aplin
• Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
• Wake Me Up - Ed Sheeran
• The Scientist - Coldplay
• Let it Go - James Bay
• Barcelona - George Ezra
• Autumn Leaves - Ed Sheeran
• We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes Off - Ella Eyre
If you want this playlist instantly, make sure to follow me on spotify - caoimhe.m! I really hope this playlist helps you to unwind and just feel relaxed.
What is your favourite song to relax to? Let me know in the comments!
| ♥️ thanks for reading ♥️ |