Sunday 30 August 2015

• Liebster Award | Tag •

So, yesterday I discovered I was nominated for another award, that being the Liebster Award. I was nominated by Emma aka the person behind Heart Autumn - 
www.heart-autumn.blogspot.co.uk - make sure to check out her blog. It is one of my favourites! The Liebster Award Tag helps smaller and newer blogs get more recognition. I think that this is great because it involves the blogging community helping each other out.


The rules are as follows:

• Once you are nominated, make a post and thank the person that nominated you. Make sure to leave a link to their blog.

• Include the Liebster Award sticker on this post.

• Nominate 10 other blogs with 200 followers, or less, that you think are worthy of this award.

• Let them know you have nominated them by commenting in one of their blog posts. You can also nominate the person that nominated you.

• Answer ten questions asked to you by the person that nominated you and make a set of ten questions for your nominees.

Questions asked by Emma:

What is your number one wardrobe stable? That is a tough question. In relation to shoes, it would definitely be my Docs. I practically live in them. In terms of clothes, either my leather jacket or a flannel.

Leather jackets or denim jackets?
Definitely leather jackets. They go wit everything!

Favourite Netflix shows?
I don't actually watch shows on Netflix. However, I watched Orange is the New Black for a while, but I am the world's number one procrastinator so that completely failed.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
I would probably choose Italy. I have never been there before but it's culture looks so vibrant and rich. It just seems like a place that I would enjoy living in.

Instagram or Twitter?
Instagram for sure! I am a huge Instagram addict.

Favourite Disney character and why?
I have always been a massive Peter Pan fan. He shows you that there will always be an inner child in you. I have always found that message reassuring.

What is the best gift you have ever received?
I have received many amazing gifts. However, the best one I received was a dollhouse from my Granny. My cousin and I both got one and it made me so happy. I still have it to this day. If I have children, it will be passed down to them. It was such a beautiful gift to receive.

Favourite makeup brand?
I use a lot of Rimmel products, so I think I will go with Rimmel.

What is the last album you bought / downloaded / streamed? 
Badlands by Halsey.

Summer or Winter? 
Winter! It is my favourite time of year.

My nominees:

MarshMallow Skye: www.marshmallowskies28.blogspot.co.uk

Nosh and Chat: www.noshandchat.blogspot.dk

Katie Allen: www.emberst0rm.blogspot.co.uk

Katie Lou:
www.katielou99.blogspot.co.uk

Rainbow-Rose Blossom:
www.rainbow-roseblossom.blogspot.co.nz

Coffee At Midnight:
www.coffeeatmidnight13.blogspot.co.uk

Stay Cozy:
www.masionneuvec.blogspot.com.ar

Sophie Jade:
www.sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

I only have eight but yeah! Make sure to check those blogs out.

Here's my ten questions for my nominees!

• What is the last song you listened to and what do you think of it?

• If you could be one person for the day, who would you be and why?

• Who is your ultimate celebrity crush?

• What is one makeup item you cannot live without?

• If you were stranded on a desert island, what five items would you bring with you?

• What were / are your favourite subjects in school? 

• What is your favourite TV show?

• Cats or Dogs?

• What is the best social media app according to you?

• What item in your wardrobe do you adore?

That was a lot of fun! Thanks again to Emma for nominating me. Also, thank you for reading my blog. 

| ♥️ thanks for reading ♥️ |



4 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the tag! I've just got badlands too and I'm loving it!!

    http://heart-autumn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really enjoyable! Thanks again :) same! I love Halsey so much! x

      | Caoimhe xo |

      Delete
  2. Oh thank you so much for nominating me C <3 You are too sweet. I will be doing the tag really soon. This is such a great way to get to know each other and expand your blogger network.

    Cylia - http://noshandchat.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Have a nice weekend:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete