Monday 13 July 2015

Welcome to my Blog

Hello! I am Caoimhe and this blog is an insight of my interests and my reoccuring thoughts. This is going to be a " quick " introduction of myself and this blog.





Credits to whoever drew/made the transparents

                                        

                                       



 Firstly, why did I make this blog?

I have always wanted to make a blog to be honest. I am constantly reading other people's blogs and I have always admired people for creating their own personal space on the internet to talk about their interests. I actually tried to make a blog last year. It was a pretty bad time to make one because it was such a busy year. I was about to step into Leaving Cert life, which meant that I had to put my exams before everything else. They became my priority, thus not giving me time to put the effort I wanted to put into my posts. However, I have now completed the Leaving Cert and I have the time to create the blog that I wanted to create. I decided that I would make it instead of daydreaming or thinking about making one.

                              

About Me!

I am a seventeen year old living in Ireland. My blog title is Irish for my name is Caoimhe. Like most teenagers, I spend quite a lot of time listening to music. I have a strange music taste if I am being honest. It can range from bubble-gum pop to hardcore rock. That's quite the contrast! My favourite type of music is indie/alternative but, in saying that, I have a deep and profound love for One Direction. Other favourites include the 1975, 5sos, James Bay  Bae , Bastille, Hozier, the Kooks, Ed Sheeran, Demi Lovato and the Script.

I would describe myself as a creative person. I love writing, photography and I occasionally find myself doodling. I loved subjects like English in school because it allowed me to express myself through paper, which is good for someone who is quite shy like myself. I also have a huge love for history and art history. I love learning about the past  - I always have and I always will.

                                   
What to expect from my blog?

I have a ton of ideas for this blog already. I don't want to put a particular label on this blog because I have a wide range of ideas floating around in my mind. I guess if I was to categorise it, it would be a lifestyle blog.



Alright, this post is really dragged out but I felt it was important to introduce my blog and myself before getting stuck into my posts. I believe that I am serious about blogging this time. Okay, I shall leave this post here and see where this takes me.

                                     
                                      | ♥ Thanks for reading ♥  |












4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your blog!
    I'm glad I've found it straight away sounds like it'll be a good read :)
    Love your title graphics btw!!

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll make sure to give your blog a read too :) x

      | Caoimhe xo |

      Delete
  2. Your blog looks amazing so far, I really like it! Good luck blogging xx

    louleecutie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thank you so much! :) xx

    | Caoimhe xo |

    ReplyDelete